Odyssey PC2150 Group Size 31 Stud ODX-AGM31
ODYSSEY Extreme Series Battery
ODYSSEY Batteries are both deep cycle and starting batteries—perfect for commuters, off-roaders, low riders, and bass-bumpers. Battery World has a wide variety and selection. Contact us today for your exact needs!
- Electrify your ride's power grid with an ODYSSEY Battery
- ODYSSEY Batteries boast a three- to ten-year service life—nearly three-times longer than normal car batteries
- Expertly engineered for both deep cycling and starting—ideal for daily drivers, off-roaders, race cars, low riders and autos with booming entertainment systems
- ODYSSEY Batteries are packed with up to 15% more lead plate surface area than spiral-wound batteries, and more surface area equals more juice
- Never needs maintenance
- Built using 99.99% pure virgin lead plates, absorbed glass mat (AGM), tin-platted brass terminals and a leak-proof seal
- 70% longer cycle life than traditional deep cycle batteries—up to 400 cycles at 80% charge
- Rapidly recharges back to 100% in four to six hours
- Lasts up to two years when disconnected—perfect for show cars
- Works in harsh conditions, from -40°F to 176°F
- Its non-spillable design lets you mount your ODYSSEY Battery any way except upside down
- Covered by an industry-leading warranty that varies by model
When you absolutely need your car, truck or SUV to start, you need an ODYSSEY Battery under the hood. No other car battery cranks as hard, lasts as long or recharges as fast as ODYSSEY. Unlike other performance car batteries, ODYSSEY Batteries are both deep cycle and staring batteries—perfect for commuters, off-roaders, low riders and bass-bumpers. In fact, they're practically powerful enough to send a time-travelling DeLorean back to the future.
ODYSSEY uses only 99.99% pure virgin lead to build the gigawatt-generating guts of your battery. These pure lead plates are thinner, creating more surface area—and more surface area means more juice! Compared to spiral-wound batteries, ODYSSEY has 15% more watt-making surface area!
Unlike your lawn, ODYSSEY Batteries never need maintenance. They're completely sealed, need no water and use a leak-proof absorbed glass mat (AGM) for the acid. Plus, they're vibration resistant, hold their charge on an open circuit for up to two years, and can be mounted on their side without spilling. Backed by an industry-leading warranty that differs by model.
Width 6.80 in
Height (terminals included)9.49 inHeight (container)8.49 inWeight77.8 lbs
Voltage12Pulse (5 seconds) Hot Cranking Amps (PHCA)2150Cold Cranking Amps (CCA)1150HCA1545MCA137020Hr Nominal Capacity (Ah)10010Hr Nominal Capacity (Ah)92Reserve Capacity Minutes205Terminal3/8-16" StudTorque Spec in-lbs (Nm max)200 (22.6) Studs only internal Resistance2.2Short Circuit5000
ODYSSEY® batteries are manufactured by EnerSys Energy Products Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of EnerSys. EnerSys® is a global leader in stored energy solutions for automotive, military and industrial applications. With manufacturing facilities in 17 countries, sales and service locations throughtout the world, and over 100 years of battery experience, EnerSys is a powerful partner for automotive, marine, heavy duty equipment and powersports service and parts providers.
The combination of extreme power and performance makes ODYSSEY batteries perfect for a range of applications, including auto/LTV, marine, commercial, racing and powersports. ODYSSEY batteries deliver twice the overall power and three times the life of conventional batteries!
ODYSSEY batteries are manufactured to strict quality standards in two facilities globally: Warrensburg, Missouri USA and Newport, Wales United Kingdom.
Deals and Clearance
Priced to GO! Fast Shipping Daily