600A Lithium Powersport Battery
!!! FLASH SALE WITH FAST FREE SHIPPING !!!
$5 OFF AT CHECKOUT - NO CODES NEEDED
Replaces Popular and Normal Lead Acid Power Sport Batteries
Replaces lead-acid power sport battery models:
BTX20HL-BS, B16L-B, BTX15L-BS, BTX20L, B18L-A, BTZ20L, B16CL-B, B50-N18L-A3, BTX20L-BS, BTX15L, GYZ20L, GYZ20HL, YTX20HL, YIX20HL, YTX20HL-PW, YTX20HL-BS, YTX20HL-BS-PW, YIX20HL-BS, YTX15L, YTX20L, YTX15L-BS, YTX20L-BS, YB16HL-A-CX, YB16L-B, YB16CL-B, SYB16L-B, Y50-N18L-A, ETX16, ETX16L, and ETX20L.
Introducing the all-new NOCO Lithium NLP20 12V Lithium Powersport Battery, a Group 20 battery, rated at 7Ah (89Wh) and 600-amps of starting power. It's better than lead-acid motorcycle batteries in almost every way: no sulfation, no activation, no acid, no maintenance, no water needed, and it comes fully charged and ready to install.
- Delivers over 600-amps of starting power, over 50,000 starts, and over 2,000 charge cycles, blowing away its lead-acid rivals. Simply put, it's 2X more power, 10X more starts, and 5X longer life.
- An advanced battery management system that provides maximum safety protection with bi-directional active cell balancing for long-lasting reliability. Plus, no BMS reset is needed.
- Unleash the power of lithium and quickly recharge within minutes. Utilizing the most advanced rapid-charge technology, it provides enough starting power with just 5-minutes of charge.
- A multi-terminal configuration that allows front, side, top, and female installations. Plus, modular trays fit various group sizes and a removable mounting block to accommodate legacy battery applications.
- Compatible with most powersport brands, including Aprilla, BMW, Buell, Ducati, Harley-Davidson, Indian, Triumph, KTM, Argo, Can-Am, Honda, Husqvarna, Kawaski, Suzuki, Arctic Cat, BRP, Waverunner, Polaris, Vespa, and more.
- The charging temperature should not be any lower than 14*F. Recommended placing the battery and charger in a warmer area and then allowing the battery to charge. When you go to store the battery you will want to make sure the battery doesn't reach temperatures lower than -4*F as well.
- USER GUIDE
- DATA SHEET
Deals and Clearance
Priced to GO! Fast Shipping Daily