500A Lithium Powersport Battery
Introducing the all-new NOCO Lithium NLP14 12V Lithium Powersport Battery, a Group 14 battery, rated at 4Ah (51Wh) and 500-amps of starting power. It's better than lead-acid motorcycle batteries in almost every way: no sulfation, no activation, no acid, no maintenance, no water needed, and it comes fully charged and ready to install.
Replaces lead-acid powersport battery models:
BT12A-BS, BTZ14S, BTZ12S, BTX14, BT14B-4, BTX20CH-BS, BTX16-BS-1, B16A-AB, BTX12-BS, BTX14-BS, BTX16-BS, BTZ10S, GYZ16H, YTX14H, YTX20CH, YTZ10S, YTZ12S, YTZ14S, YTX14H-BS, YTX20CH-BS, YTX12, YTX14, YT12A-BS, YTX12-BS, KMX14-BS, YTX14-BS, YTX16-BS, YTX16-BS-1, HYB16A-A, ETX12, ETX14, and ETX14L.
- Delivers over 500-amps of starting power, over 50,000 starts, and over 2,000 charge cycles, blowing away its lead-acid rivals. Simply put, it's 2X more power, 10X more starts, and 5X longer life.
- An advanced battery management system that provides maximum safety protection with bi-directional active cell balancing for long-lasting reliability. Plus, no BMS reset is needed.
- Unleash the power of lithium and quickly recharge within minutes. Utilizing the most advanced rapid-charge technology, it provides enough starting power with just 5-minutes of charge.
- A multi-terminal configuration that allows front, side, top, and female installations. Plus, modular trays fit various group sizes and a removable mounting block to accommodate legacy battery applications.
- Compatible with most powersport brands, including Aprilla, BMW, Buell, Ducati, Harley-Davidson, Indian, Triumph, KTM, Argo, Can-Am, Honda, Husqvarna, Kawaski, Suzuki, Arctic Cat, BRP, Waverunner, Polaris, Vespa, and more.
Fast Shipping Daily