Hohm Tech Universal Battery Charger with 4 Hohm Life Batteries
Save by getting a 4 slot charger with 4 Hohm Life Batteries
Same Day Shipping
1 x Hohm School 4 Slot 18650 Battery Charger Fits 18650, 20700, 21700. 26650 batteries and more
4 x Hohm Tech Life V4 18650 Battery
LONG-LASTING The ‘GO’ All Day Battery!
Hohm Tech Life V4 18650 3015mAh 22.1A Battery
- Designed to feed power-hungry devices without having to swap batteries every other minute
- Mn and Mn inert replaced by additional 2.5% Cobalt (Co) & Nickel (Ni) proprietary levels
- Exceeds all previous designs and chemistry results with greater amperage and capacity
- Cathode Tag made from UH Purity Aluminum: Ultra-High Purity (UHP)
- Updated Poly Seal: Enhances security of seal & proper operation
- NEW Mn bonding process that achieves greater purity: Cycle Life is increased to 75% nominal average of original capacity
- NEW NiCo Meld over 10kHz: process increases charging rate to 4.43A from previous 4A
HOHM SCHOOL4A Charger
Fits: 26650, 21700, 20700, 18650, and more. Focused purely on Li-ion chemistry.
- BLD System: YES
- PCB/PCM Compatible: YES
- Low-Voltage Conditioning: YES
- Input Power Regulator: Automated
- Charge Rate: 4A combined (0.5A | 1A | 2A per slot)
- Battery Size Compatibility: up to 73mm
- Compatible Chemistry: Li-ion (3.6V | 3.7V)
Thinking outside the box, while keeping simplicity and user-error prevention at the forefront with safety features. 18 months of R&D led us to develop an extremely capable charger that makes other chargers look stupid. It has a 3-tier amp BLD (battery length detection) System; has a variable input voltage IPR (input power regulator) feature. This ELIMINATES USER ERRORS and keeps them and their li-ion batteries moving forward without delay. This is simplicity at its best, while not forfeiting usable amperage or precision.
There is no need for a screen on this charger. It is 100% autonomous. It is equipped with our BLD1 System, which automates the step-up/down output so both small and larger cells charge at the proper rate (0.5A, 1A, 2A per channel with 4A total distribution). Even li-ion batteries with a PCB/PCM3 are easily balanced to the correct voltage. This ensures today’s small li-ion batteries’ chemistry integrity is not compromised, allowing them to get the cycle life they deserve.
Deals and Clearance
Priced to GO! Fast Shipping Daily