Hohm Tech Mega 18650 2505mAh 22A Battery
- 2505mAh | 22A CDR | 29.5A 80oC cut-off
- Can be charged at a tested/proven 4.14A rating: Yes, 4.14, as in FOUR POINT ONE FOUR. It is possible, tested, proven, and approved
- Designed to drive both inefficient and power-demanding devices to help get to where you need to
- Utilizing the DS (2x Stripping) process; resulting in an effective method of consistent performance
- As all cells, it too is enabled with the OLC for swift understanding of capabilities
- Built with the refined bitumen Poly Seal to secure the consistency of repeated operation
- 2nd Gen Cathode Tag integration to promote reduction in internal resistance
- One battery sold per order of 1
|Continuous Discharge Rating (max)||22A
|Discharge cut-off Voltage||2.50V
|Approx. Dimensions||18.4mm x 65.5mm|
|Country of Origin||China
|Associated Names||Hohm Mega
|Battery sold per order of 1
Hohm MEGA takes all the proprietary external features users have come to expect from Hohm Tech, and builds on top (inside) of that. This cell is designed for users that are seeking an affordable cell that does not sacrifice performance or reliability. We proudly introduce the Hohm MEGA. Equipped with: 1] Anti-counterfeit top cap; 2] ANSI+ATD compliant labeling/packaging; 3] DSP chemistry that increases cycle life beyond QSP formula.
These are rated by Indonesia Chemistry at 2505mAh capacity, with a CDR of 22A, and 80oC | 3.2V cut-off limit (whichever occurs first) @ 29.5A. For DC motor and inverter-only applications, the MEGA cell handles 37.6A for 5s on, 30s off. Note: 37.6A limitation is solely for DC motor and inverter applications only. All ratings are subject to meet and/or exceed strict limitation policies set forth for DLr1, TID2, PVDL3, CLR4, mΩR5, and Temperature (°C). Hohm MEGA is built from the DSP NMC chemistry formulation, with manganese inert compound replaced with additional proprietary levels of cobalt & nickel as well as added custom bonding agents to achieve unprecedented capabilities. It is further enhanced with components from industry-leading manufacturers that give it the heartbeat of Hohm Tech.
Labeling and packaging are both equipped with information that exceeds ANSI + ATD standards, regulations, and compliance. 100% Hohm Tech, 0% nonsense.
Every Hohm Tech cell model has been tested and certified by UN38.3, EN62133, IEC62133 2nd Edition, and UL1642 accredited laboratories and testing facilities assigned by regulatory bodies. This includes MSDS, CE, ROHS, UN38.3, IEC, PSE, Specifications, and Air/Sea Transport certifications. We do not cut corners. We deliver what we promise… chart-topping performance, capacity, consistency, and safety.
To expound on safety:
• modified cathode tag consisting of higher purity aluminum is utilized to aid in lowering internal resistance
• updated poly seal with refined bitumen is installed in every cell to ensure excess pressure is controlled
• each cell is fitted with our proprietary EPTC (Enhanced Positive Thermal Coefficient) ring with a higher multiplier of resistance
• every cell is equipped with 2-stage CID (Current Interrupt Device) system to aid in overcharge prevention
• every cell’s labeling and packaging meets and/or exceeds ANSI + ATD compliance
* NOTICE: Hohm Tech does not manufacture batteries. These are licensed and made specific to the requirements set forth.
** CAN BE CHARGED AT 4.14A. This is not a misprint. 4.14A as in FOUR POINT ONE FOUR-amp charging is possible, tested, proven, and approved within all strict safety protocols set by Indonesia Chemistry.
*** TESTING BEYOND TEMPERATURE. Hohm Tech cells utilize both static & dynamic testing that includes but not limited to: density loss, thermal distribution, volt drop limiters, cycle life retention, and temperature. These tests are imperative to achieve true cell performance, longevity, and overall quality.
Fast Shipping Daily