Rechargeable Battery IFR14500 4 pack Rechargeable AA Battery
The Westinghouse Lithium-iron phosphate batteries are specially designed and tested to provide the best possible performance for outdoor solar-powered lighting. The battery offers a long lifespan and its’ wide temperature range provides outstanding performance. A trusted brand, Westinghouse provides a wide array of batteries you can count on, including super heavy duty, alkaline, lithium button cell, hearing aid and rechargeable batteries
- IDEAL FOR SOLAR-POWERED LIGHTING – Great source of efficient and sustainable energy for solar-powered lighting
- MEETS SAFETY TESTS - Passed fire and explosion safety tests
- RECHARGE UP TO 2000 TIMES - This makes it extremely economical and environmentally friendly
- WIDE TEMPERATURE RANGE - The Lithium-iron phosphate rechargeable batteries can be used at extreme temperature from 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to +60°C) for incredible reliability
- INDIVIDUAL BATTERY CASE - Every pack includes a battery case to protect batteries from potential damage
- OVER 130 YEARS OF ELECTRIC INNOVATION - Westinghouse electric innovation is packed into every lithium-iron phosphate battery
- Rated Capacity 500mAh
- Nominal Voltage 3.2V
- Charging Time 6 hours (approx.)
- Max Dimensions Φ 14mm x H 50.6mm
- Weight 16.5g
- Max Constant Discharge Current 3C5A
- Max Continuous Charge Current 1C5A
- Operation Temperature Range -10°C to +60°C
- Cycle life >1000 times
- Can Westinghouse Rechargeable Batteries be used in any device that takes alkaline batteries?
- A: Yes, you can use the comparable NiMH battery size in any device that uses alkaline batteries. For example, if you typically use AA alkaline batteries, you can also use AA NiMH.
- Q: Do Westinghouse Rechargeable Batteries need to be charged right out of the package before using?
- A: No. Thanks to their low self-discharge rate, Westinghouse Rechargeable Batteries are ready to use right out of the packaging. They retain approximately 80% of their charge for up to 2 years in proper storage conditions.
- Q: My batteries get warm during charging. Is this okay?
- A: Yes. The batteries will get warm during charging but will cool quickly after recharging. This is a normal occurrence and no cause for concern.
- Q: Do Westinghouse Rechargeable Batteries need to be charged in a special charger?
- A: No, Westinghouse Rechargeable Batteries will charge in any charger that can charge Ni-MH batteries, even a charger that you already own. However, we recommend using a Westinghouse charger since we can’t guarantee the quality or performance of other brands.
Key Specifications/ Special Features:
The Westinghouse lithium rechargeable battery is the ideal choice of ready to use rechargeable batteries.
Premium power, good for all applications
Pre-charged and ready to use
Deals and Clearance
Priced to GO! Fast Shipping Daily