BUSINESS AND HOME ALARM BATTERIES - SHOULD YOU UPDATE YOUR ALARM BATTERY?
Posted by Michael Pinner on
- In 2019, there were an estimated 1,117,696 burglaries
- Burglaries accounted for 16.1 percent of the estimated number of property crimes.
- By subcategory, 55.7 percent of burglaries involved forcible entry, 37.8 percent were unlawful entries, and 6.5 percent were attempted forcible entry.
- Victims of burglary offenses suffered an estimated $3.0 billion in property losses in 2019. The average dollar loss per burglary offense was $2,661.
- Burglaries of residential properties accounted for 62.8 percent of all burglary offenses.
With these statistics, it is no wonder business and home security systems are growing in popularity. On top of crime stats, the rise in power outages, and other issues are causing power to flash in and out. Are your alarm systems still operable?
"Batteries that I didn't know I can replace, I always find at Battery World"."
One customer explained to us. Recent storms knocked her power out and she just came in for a new alarm battery. On her own she walked over to the Sealed Lead Acid battery aisle and picked up almost the exact one she needed.
It's more affordable to change my alarm battery than to get robbed".
Alarm Batteries often drain quickly and then never work again after a power outage. It's a good idea to check them or replace them before you actually need it.
Before you're in a crunch for an emergency battery, check with Battery World. We'll be here before and after the storm.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Alarm Batteries