Lot of 16 Oatey Multi-Use All-Purpose Cement ABS, PVC, and CPVC Clear-Damaged Cans - Good Cement
Cans took a beating, but cement will be cement:
Oatey All-Purpose Cement - For PVC, CPVC, ABS
16 cans included - all in the pictures. Packaging will come with packaging peanuts to prevent further damage.
Get the job done right with the Oatey All-Purpose Fast Setting PVC, ABS, and CPVC Clear Cement. This medium bodied cement can be used on all schedules and all classes of ABS, PVC, and CPVC pipes and fittings that are up to 6" in diameter with interference fit. For versatile use, the all-purpose cement is recommended for potable water, pressure pipe, conduit, and DWV applications at a recommended application temperature of 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°C. The cement is UL Greenguard Gold certified, meets ASTM Standard D2564, D2235, and F493, and complies with NSF/ANSI 61 health effects requirements for quality you can count on. The cement is also a Lo VOC Solvent Cement that meets the California South Coast Air Quality Management Districts (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 requirements for extra safety. The clear cement comes in a 4 oz. container to ensure you have enough to complete your plumbing job easily and conveniently. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- Ideal for all ABS, PVC, and CPVC pipes and fittings up to 6" in diameter
- Recommended for potable water, pressure pipe, conduit, and DWV applications
- Recommended application temperature of 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°C
- UL Greenguard Gold certified and compliant with ASTM standards and NSF/ANSI 61
- Meets Lo-VOC standards and comes in a 4 oz. container
Fast Shipping Daily