Battery Tender 12V 1.25 Amp Battery Charger Plus High Efficiency
Why Choose the Battery Tender® Plus over the Battery Tender® Junior? The Plus is 50% more power which means a much quicker charge than the Junior. Vehicles on the roads today come standard with more electronics, meaning a heavy voltage draw from your battery even when your vehicle is turned off. The Plus is strong enough to off set the drain keeping your battery at peak performance!
- Input: 120VAC @ 60 Hz
- Output: 12 Volts DC @ 1.25 amps
- Automatically switches from full charge to float charging mode.
- Reverse Polarity Protection to ensure user safety. Amber & Green Lights Alternately Flash in this condition
- Complete 4-step charging program (Initialization, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode).
- Safety timer: 72 hours
- 5 year warranty
- Perfect for all lead-acid, flooded or sealed maintenance-free batteries (AGM and gel cell).
- Listed in California Appliance Efficiency Database
- Agency Approvals: UL / CSA / BC / FCC
- AC Power Cord Length: 6 ft. - 18AWG
- DC Output Cord Length 4.5 ft. - 18AWG
- DC Accessory Length 1.5 ft. - 18 AWG
- Weight: 2.0 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 YearsCalifornia Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
Note: TO PURCHASERS OF DBT BATTERY CHARGERS MODELS 022-0192 (Junior Version 1), 021-0123 (Junior Version 2), and 022-0185G (Plus Version 2): Between February 2013 and February 2017, the product informational materials supplied with these models contain a misprint that incorrectly lists that the chargers can charge 200Ah batteries. The actual maximum and minimum battery sizes these products can charge and comply with energy efficiency requirements are as follows:
JUNIOR VERSION 1 (#022-0192): 55 Ah maximum battery size, 4Ah minimum battery size
JUNIOR VERSION 2 (#021-0123): 55 Ah maximum battery size, 4Ah minimum battery size
PLUS VERSION 2 (#022-0185G): 79 Ah maximum battery size, 6Ah minimum battery size
Deals and Clearance
Priced to GO! Fast Shipping Daily