Certified Intrinsically Safe Right Angle LED Flashlight
What is a Safety Rated Flashlight? In some working environments, flashlights are needed that can be safely operated when explosive gases, liquids, dusts, or fibers are present. Flashlights that have been certified as instrinsically safe are designed in such a way that they will not be a source of ingition in those hazardous environments.
• HIGH (320 lumens): 6.5 hours / 250 meters
• LOW (135 lumens): 13 hours / 180 meters
• Intrinsically safe for use in hazardous conditions
• 90° angle head
• Heavy-duty clip with hanging hook
• Built-in Hydrogen gas release valve
• Protected LED heat-sink design
• Tamper-proof battery carriage design
• Flat base for free-standing light
• Glove-friendly rubberized rear power button
• Rear-positioned, ON/OFF button
• Lanyard included
• Powered by 4 AA batteries (included)
(Only use the following battery types for replacement:
Energizer E91, Duracell MN1500, Rayovac AL-AA,
or Varta 4906)
• 0.55 lbs.
• (H) 7.2" X (W) 2.71" X (D) 2.45"
Deals and Clearance
Priced to GO! Fast Shipping Daily